Parents may obtain an Information Packet and RCA application. The Information Packet includes: General Information, Academic and Extracurricular Information, Tuition Schedule.
Review all material in the brochure and information packet. Schedule a visit the RCA campus and meet with a member of the administration to discuss the program and tour the campus.
For national students the total non-refundable application/enrollment fee is $275 per student ($100 application, $175 enrollment fee). *Note that parents who submit the application during the month of February may pay the discounted pre-registration application/enrollment fee of $125. In addition, there is also a $50 testing fee. (See International Students for more information about international student registration.)
Some required items on the application are these:
- Provide immunizations (all grades)
- Request teacher recommendation (grades 1-12)
- Request pastor’s recommendation (grades 6-12)
- Submit application essay (grades 8-12)
- Provide current SAT (Stanford Achievement Test) or CAT (California Achievement Test) results (no more than one year old)
- Provide supporting documents indicative of the student’s academic record including report cards and current quarterly grades.
An admissions official will contact you to schedule your personal interview. At the time of the interview, your student will be administered an entrance test to evaluate appropriate grade level and preparedness for RCA’s academic program.
2110 Trawick Rd., Raleigh, NC 27604 — P: (919) 872-2215 — F: (919) 861-1000
2110 Trawick Rd. Raleigh, NC 27604
P:(919) 872-2215 F:(919) 861-1000